January 2019 13 Day Wedding Competition 3rd-16th
“This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with, Facebook.”
- Absolutely no purchase necessary to enter and there is no obligation to book with Christopher Thomas Photography if you are unsuccessful.
- Booking your wedding with Christopher Thomas Photography does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Void where prohibited: the first prize of ‘full day wedding coverage’ only applies to weddings within England and on a date that is already free from prior business commitments.
- Competition will run for 13 days in January 2019, finishing at midnight GMT on the 13th day (Tuesday 15th).
- Eligibility requirements: all entrants must be over the age of 18, engaged, and have a wedding date and venue already booked. If prizes are to be redeemed (excluding 1st prize), booking of Christopher Thomas photography will be necessary; along with a signed contract. The prize will either be deducted from the booking fee or added to your overall package. Regarding 1st prize, all products over and above the ‘full wedding coverage’ will need to be purchased if required, e.g. wedding albums or photo prints.
- Method of entry: Comment on the competition post with the date and venue of your wedding, and a description of your days theme. Alternatively, email with the subject ‘January Competition’ with your date, venue, and theme.
- Prizes include: 1st ‘Full day wedding coverage’ – coverage lasting from bridal preparations to just after the 1st dance; 2nd ‘Full for Half’ – receive a full days coverage for the price of a half day; 3rd ‘individually designed wedding album’ – receive a complementary coffee table wedding album of your day designed by Christopher Thomas Photography; 4th ‘£200 off’ – deducted from the price of a full day coverage; 5th ‘Fine Art Print’ – receive a bespoke 16x20 fine art signed print.
- The winners will be contacted by the end of January 2019.
- Judging criteria: winners will be judged on their theme, location, and on the date of their wedding.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of three where the majority vote wins.
- By commenting on the competition post and, therefore, entering the competition, one is giving written consent to the competition rules as stated above.
- Limitation of Liability – In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the images produced, Christopher Thomas Photography, at the photographer’s own discretion, will offer clients a full refund of any monies paid. Neither the photographer nor Christopher Thomas Photography shall be liable for further costs either directly or indirectly incurred and the client accepts this fact. Any complaints must be submitted in writing and addressed to Christopher Thomas Photography not more than 28 days after your wedding. By accepting any prints and/or image discs you are stating that you are satisfied with the work produced and waiver any right to future complaint. To prevent copyright theft once images either digital or print leave the studio the client agrees they are satisfied with the work provided. In cases of dispute Christopher Thomas Photography may request either the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers or the British Professional Photographers Association to review the images provided and comment upon the quality, this is done so on the condition that the decision reached shall be final and binding upon both parties.
- The odds of winning depend on the amount of participants. However, except for the case of a date clash, all entrants will be given equal and fair weight.
- Christopher Thomas Photography, 4 The Kilns, Wrenthorpe, Wakefield, WF1 2DR